Before beginning any treatment we will inform you of the costs. If you are unable to pay in full at that time we will make financial arrangements with you. If you have dental insurance, please fill out your portion of the insurance form and bring it with you to your first appointment. Reimbursement from your insurance company is not guaranteed. Payment for services provided is ultimately your responsibility. Our office offers any of the following arrangements for payment:
- Cash in full at first appointment (with discount)
- Statement, with 30 day account, payable by the 10th of the following month
- 60 day account, 1/3 due on 1st appointment, 1/3 due in 30 days, 1/3 due in 60 days
- Visa or MasterCard ( no 5% discount)
- Insurance (Patient’s portion is due at 1st appointment)
In an Emergency
In the event of an after hours or weekend emergency please txt and attach a photo if possible to 805-602-0402 and a Dr. Stout or an on call doctor will return your txt/call asap.